Systems related to Number Theory
Number Theory Programs
by Donald E. G. Malm and copyrighted by him..
MALM is a collection of UBASIC programs which can be used in number theoretic
investigations. Some examples are:
The collection of UBASIC programs is available by anonymous ftp at
Wurst Archives as the file malm.zip.
- Baillie-Wagstaff Lucas pseudoprime test.
- Algorithm for Chinese remaindering.
- Elliptic curve method to factorize n.
- Fermat's method of factoring.
- General periodic continued fraction to quadratic routine.
- Evaluates Carmichael's function.
- D. H. Lehmer's method of solving x^2 = q (mod p).
Special Purpose Systems
Last updated: December 19, 1994