The Maple Newsletter Number 2, Jan. 1988
- What's new in Maple 4.1
- The new features of Maple 4.1 with respect to version 4.0 are
- Examples of Maple, applied to problems from the American Mathematical
- Maple is applied to some selected problems from the Problem Section of the
American mathematical Monthly.
- The First case of Fermat's Last Theorem for all Prime Exponents up to
Andrew Granville, Michael Monagan
- Using Maple it is proved that if the First case of Fermat's Last Theorem is
false, then the exponent has to be greater than the number in the title.
- A Plotting Facility in Maple
- This article describes the Maple 4.1 plotting facility.
- Announcement of Maple 4.0 for the Cray 2
- Questions and Answers
- Tips and tricks from the Symbolic Computation Group.
- Computer Algebra Systems in Eduction
- Announcement of the CASE Newsletter.
- Availability of Maple
Last updated: November 15, 1994